Princess Cruises is celebrating Independence Day with a “Red, White & Blue Sale” featuring cruise deals on North American departures. The June 27 to July 8 event offers cruise discounts of up to 40 percent, plus up to $100 free onboard spending money. More than 100 cruise departures are featured in the sale, including cruises to the Caribbean, Hawaii, Panama Canal, the California Coast, Mexico, Canada & New England and the West Coast. Cruises depart between September and December 2013.
In addition to special fares, passengers booking balcony staterooms or above will receive an onboard credit of $100 (for sailings 10 days or longer), $50 (seven- to nine-day cruises), or $30 (one- to six-day cruises); and those booking interior or oceanview staterooms can get credits of $50 (cruises 10 days or longer), $25 (seven- to nine-day cruises) or $15 (one- to six-day cruises).
More information about the cruise sale and pricing can be found at on Princess Cruises website.
Examples of cruise deals include:
• Caribbean cruise – 7 days: $499 interior (was $599); $699 balcony (was $949)
• California Coastal cruise – 7 days: $599 interior (was $799); $899 balcony (was $1,149)
• Canada & New England cruise – 7 days: $599 interior (was $799); $899 balcony (was $1,299)
• Panama Canal cruise – 11 days: $899 interior (was $1,299); $1,499 balcony (was $1,749)
• Hawaii cruise – 15 days: $999 interior (was $1,799); $1,599 balcony (was $2,699)
All cruise prices are per person, based on double occupancy. The Red, White & Blue Sale begins at 12:01 a.m. PDT on June 27 and runs through 11:59 p.m. PDT on July 8, 2013 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico. Additional information about Princess Cruises is available through a professional travel agent, by calling 1-800-PRINCESS, or by visiting the company’s website.
Reported by © www.expertcruiser.com – Your online consumer guide for cruise travel and information.